Thursday, July 07, 2005

Strolling down memory lane...

I started looking at some old pictures, and decided I needed to catch this blog up. We've missed a lot of special events that happened before I started the blog. I think I've gone overboard, however, and posted so many pics that now you'll have to check out July's archives to see them all. Also, if you haven't seen the Fourth of July pics, they'll be archived, too. I hope you enjoy the memories!

P.S.--I just checked, and it looks like they're not archived. The most recent pics are still just up on the site. But go check the archives anyway!

3 comments:

Erik said...

Nice pictures, cutey patooty.

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures, Tamara! It is an creative way to stay in touch!

Tamara said...

Hi, Jeannie! Glad you could join me. Send me your links as soon as you have a family site. I'd love to see your kiddos again.