Tuesday, July 26, 2005

MA TESOL Update:

I'm finished! Seriously, finished! Today, I finalized my two term papers, organized my final binder, and even finished the last-minute thesis prospectus assigned today. Except for collecting a few more summaries from my classmates, I'm through. And all that entails is punching holes and adding to the binder. I've written my last word. I'm turning in final assignments for one class tomorrow, and will turn in final assignments for the next class on Friday--but I'm only waiting because of the summaries. Unless I've really screwed up these term papers, I'll bring home two A's.

Now, I get to spend all my spare time between now and Thursday polishing the presentation my colleague and I are giving at the Adult Basic Skills conference in Charlotte, NC.

I'm going to cross post this everywhere--so if you travel where I travel in Cyberspace, then you'll read this three or four times.

No comments: