Thursday, March 30, 2006

Random Pictures

Again, my apologies for being so absent. I finally finished and submitted for an initial review my 30-page draft for Linguistics. Our family is in the process of joining a new church, having attended and completed the Inquirer's Classes. All will be official this Sunday, including Mara's baptism. I still have other school work that must be wrapped up by April 15, along with taxes, and I'm still holding out hope that I'll be able to relax this summer. I want to read a novel in Spanish this year, and maybe try to learn some HTML or other computer-speak.

Cade has PROMISED to take me to Hot Springs, NC for a real anniversary trip this year. We've contacted the resort, and an agent is putting together a package for us that includes champagne breakfasts in bed, four-course dinners by the fireside, hot springs soaks, and mud wraps. Nice. (I'm writing it down so he can't back out--he's beholden, now!)

Here are some random, but very cute, pictures for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Gina said...

email john some info about that. he hasn't been great with the anniversary trips. maybe 3rd time will be the charm for him :-)